Monday 11 November 2013

Selfless Compassion (Credit to zenhabits.net)

Today was a not a very good day. 

A good friend couple is going through some difficult times. I have very good rapport with both husband & wife and hence get to hear both side of the story during their misunderstandings. Today also I heard about what happened between them and realized that probably both of them are just sticking to their point without trying to understand the other person's perspective.

I came back home with them in my thoughts and was going through my list of Blog reads when came up with this very nice article on compassion.

I realized how true each word is. I am hoping to start practicing this a bit more. And I do hope everyone in this world starts to practice this and we all will be in a happier and better world:

http://zenhabits.net/selfless/

No comments:

Post a Comment