Tuesday 24 July 2012

Where should I be heading now


I have been questioning my destiny, my confidence in myself, my future, my hopes. People say everything happens for a reason. I have not been able to find an reason behind whatever has been happening with me for the past 7-8 months.

The stress was getting onto me. 

We decided to take a break from trying for couple of months! 
I am scared of another disappointment, am worried it will make me lose all my confidence.

I kept myself busy with my hobbies. I read two fiction books. In both the novels, the protagonist also struggles with being childless (going through miscarriages, fertility treatments). And of course when I picked these books I had no idea of this being in the story-line, this not being the core theme of the book. I don't know what co-incidence it is but it definitely made sure that I do not forget what I myself am hoping and dreaming of.

So I am reminded again that I need to forget the disappointments and look forward.

Zindagi ke safar mein guzar jatey hain jo maqaam woh phir nahin aatey!

But new "maqaam" can definitely be reached and I have to keep going.


2 comments:

  1. A friend pointed to this blog. Well written, and precisely my thoughts what you have written in last statement "keep going" one day you will get what you want. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry my dear. Just try again and again and one day you will get success. Don't loose hope.

    benenden fertility

    ReplyDelete